|· Capital: Ottawa
· Popular Cities: Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax
· Travel time from India: 15 hrs by flight (non-stop)
· Currency: Canadian Dollar “CAD”
|Why study in Canada?|
|Canadian qualifications are valued across the world with affordable education. It has multi-cultural society, health and safe communities. There are options for paid internships while studying, post study work visa and good job opportunities after completion of studies. There is a possibility of Permanent Residency as well.
More and more students are opting for Canada as a destination for study and it has been voted as best places to live with high standards of living, access to education, welcoming and friendly environment and beautiful landscapes.
The programs in Canada place a high value to quality education and students will experience an intellectually and culturally stimulating environment that challenges them to think critically and grow personally.
|About the Universities|
Undergraduate and post graduate program are offered by Universities and colleges. Duration of under graduate course is 4 years and in case the degree has co-op program the duration can increase to 5 years.
Post graduate course are 12-18 months duration.
Popular courses are:
Arts, Accounting, Business, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Electronics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Health Science, Mechanical Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Social Science
|The main intakes are
Most colleges run Bachelor’s program in September and January.
· Minimum 12 years of education
· Percentage required is minimum 60% and above
|English Proficiency (Indicative, can vary for college/course|
| IELTS : Overall, 6.5 bands with 6.0 bands in each section.
TOEFL: Overall score of 88.
| Undergraduate Program
• 10th Marksheet
• 12th Marksheet
• If the student is yet to appear for grade 12 examination, then predicted grades are also accepted by universities
• IELTS/ TOEFL Score card
• Passport Copy
• Statement of Purpose (required for few universities)
|Funds to show|
|GIC Account: 10,200 CAD|
Bachelor of Global Business & Digital Arts | University of Waterloo
- Yearly Fees: ₹2,752,752.47
Bachelors of Agriculture in International Food Business | Dalhousie University
- Yearly Fees: ₹1,587,420.59
Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Humanities | Trinity Western University
- Yearly Fees: ₹1,247,914.45
Master of Business Administration (MBA) | University of Manitoba
- Yearly Fees: ₹1,404,380.90